Cat. No.: PTPMU-1 (for 1ml)
Cat. No.: PTPMU-25 (for 5ml)
PrimeTaq™ Probe qPCR MasterMix (with HL-UDG) is a premix composed of chemically modified PrimeTaq™ HotStart Direct PCR DNA Polymerase, reaction buffer, dNTPs, HL-UDG, etc., in which the dTTP is completely replaced by dUTP, so that all the amplified products contain dUTP, and the CT can be postponed by more than 15 × (> 99.997% contamination removal) under test conditions of 105 copies of the contaminant. Therefore, PrimeTaq™ Probe qPCR MasterMix (with HL-UDG) has excellent performance against nucleic acid aerosol contamination.
This MasterMix does not contain ROX dyes, which is compatible with a wide range of fluorescent probes and a variety of quantitative PCR instruments. In addition, this MasterMix has great performance in multiplex quantitative PCR (multiplex qPCR) assays, enabling a minimum of 4-plex quantitative PCR assays.
PrimeTaq™ HotStart Direct PCR DNA Polymerase in this MasterMix has high impurity tolerance and it is extremely resistant to ethanol, guanidinium salts, heparin, serum, plant polysaccharide polyphenols. Therefore, it can be used for direct quantitative PCR detection of crude samples. With hot start property, the polymerase is 100% inactive below 50°C and can be completely recovered only after heating at 95°C for 5 min. Therefore, this system can effectively inhibit nonspecific PCR amplification, greatly improving the specificity of PCR amplification.
- Extremely strong ability to recognize dUTPs and optimal anti contamination ability.
- Robust amplification performance and can be used for qPCR amplification above 4-plex.
- High tolerance to Impurities, which makes it ideal for the amplification using a variety of gDNAs and cDNAs.
- Highly sensitive and wide range of dynamic detection (> 7 orders of magnitude).
- The reaction efficiency is between 95-110% with high accuracy and reproducibility.
- The amplification can be completed within 40 min, amplifing 1kb within 10 seconds.