Cat. No.: PTPM-1 (for 1ml)
Cat. No.: PTPM-5 (for 5ml)
To get rid of nucleic acid aerosol contamination, please visit PrimeTaq™ Probe qPCR MasterMix (with HL-UDG).
PrimeTaq™ HotStart Direct PCR DNA Polymerase in this MasterMix has high impurity tolerance and it is extremely resistant to ethanol, guanidinium salts, heparin, serum, plant polysaccharide polyphenols. Therefore, it can be used for direct quantitative PCR detection of crude samples. With hot start property, the polymerase is 100% inactive below 50°C and can be completely recovered only after heating at 95°C for 5 min. Therefore, this system can effectively inhibit nonspecific PCR amplification, greatly improving the specificity of PCR amplification.
- Robust amplification performance and can be used for qPCR amplification above 4-plex.
- High tolerance to Impurities, which makes it ideal for the amplification using a variety of gDNAs and cDNAs.
- Highly sensitive and wide range of dynamic detection (> 7 orders of magnitude).
- The reaction efficiency is between 95-110% with high accuracy and reproducibility.
- The amplification can be completed within 40 min, amplifing 1kb within 10 seconds.