Cat. No.: P29PH-500 (for 500U)
Cat. No.: P29PH-10k (for 10KU)
- Strong strand displacement capability
- Continuous synthesis capability
- High fidelity of amplification
- DNA isothermal rolling loop amplification
- DNA synthesis requiring strong strand displacement
- Rapid replication of plasmids
- Rapid replication requiring high fidelity
The high temperature reaction characteristic of phi29 HT DNA Polymerase has the following advantages:
- In the next generation sequencing (NGS), the enzyme has stronger amplification activity for complex templates such as high GC content and palindrome structure, which makes the coverage of NGS more uniform and reduces the depth required for sequencing
- The production of whole genome amplification (WGA) products is increased for 2-5 times, and the amplification time for library construction is shortened to 1-2 hours.
- The gap region in sequencing is reduced, which can improve the quality and integrity of the data of single cell sequencing
- The results show that the quality and integrity of multiple displacement amplification (MDA) and rolling circle amplification (RCA) are improved, the non-specific amplification products are reduced, and the amplification performance and specificity of both MDA and RCA are improved.
Stored at -20°C for 3 years.
- 1 x phi29 Buffer: 50 mM Tris-HCl pH 7.5, 10 mM MgCl2, 10 mM (NH4) 2SO4, 4 mM DTT. If necessary, the final concentration of 1 mM DTT and 0.2 mg/ml BSA can be added separately to improve the reaction efficiency.
- The optimum reaction temperature of the enzyme is 30℃.
- The enzyme can be inactivated at 65℃ in 10 min.
- Adjust the concentration of dNTP from 100 to 500 μM according to the type of experiments.
- Addition of Yeast Pyrophosphatase to the reaction mixture with phi29 DNA Polymerase may enhance DNA synthesis.
- Thio-modification at the 3' end of the primers can avoid primer degradation.
Note: All product outward appearance, the size color take the material object as, the picture only supply the reference.
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals