Cat. No.: P29P-1k (for 1,000U)
Cat. No.: P29P-20k (for 20 KU)
For updated version which can continuously synthesize DNA at 42°C, please see phi29 HT DNA Polymerase.
- Strong strand displacement capability
- Continuous synthesis capability
- High fidelity of amplification
- DNA isothermal rolling loop amplification
- DNA synthesis requiring strong strand displacement
- Rapid replication of plasmids
- Rapid replication requiring high fidelity
Stored at -20°C for 3 years.
- 1 x phi29 Buffer: 50 mM Tris-HCl pH 7.5, 10 mM MgCl2, 10 mM (NH4) 2SO4, 4 mM DTT. If necessary, the final concentration of 1 mM DTT and 0.2 mg/ml BSA can be added separately to improve the reaction efficiency.
- The optimum reaction temperature of the enzyme is 30℃.
- The enzyme can be inactivated at 65℃ in 10 min.
- Adjust the concentration of dNTP from 100 to 500 μM according to the type of experiments.
- Addition of Yeast Pyrophosphatase to the reaction mixture with phi29 DNA Polymerase may enhance DNA synthesis.
- Thio-modification at the 3' end of the primers can avoid primer degradation.
Note: All product outward appearance, the size color take the material object as, the picture only supply the reference.
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals