Chemically Modified miRNA Inhibitor
$245.00 - $350.00
All products have special prices for bulk purchase, please contact for more details if required.
- Compared with the common miRNA Inhibitors, Chemically Modified miRNA Inhibitor shows higher affinity to the cell membrane, thus the amount of transfection reagent required in cell transfection experiments is significantly reduced.
- It is particularly suitable for interference experiments in animals. Moreover, it has higher stability and inhibitory effect in in vivo experiments and can be used in many ways such as systemic injection or local injection with easy operation.
- Can be enriched in target cells to achieve high specific and stable interference.
- Active for at least a week and may even extend to 5-6 weeks.
- Use Chemically Modified miRNA Inhibitor to inhibit miRNA in vivo to study loss-of-function effect
- Screening for miRNAs that regulate gene expression and influence cellular developmental processes
- Study the role of miRNA in biological processes, such as cell development, proliferation, differentiation, and apoptosis
- Discovery and validation of endogenous miRNA targets
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals
SBS Genetech is a long-term sponsor of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory