Cat. No.: BSU-2500 (for 2,500U)
Cat. No.: BSU-25k (for 25KU)
- Primer labelling
- Second strand cDNA synthesis
- DNA strand displacement synthesis
- Single dA tailing
75℃, 20 min.
One unit is defined as adding 10 nmol acidic refractory substance in 30 min at 37℃.
- 1X Bsu Buffer: 50 mM NaCl, 10 mM Tris-HCl (Ph7.5), 10 mM MgCl2, 1 mM DTT.
- Enzyme storage buffer: 50 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0), 50 mM KCl, 1 mM DTT, 20% Glycerol.
Stored at -20℃ for 2 years.
- Due to the lack of the 3’→ 5’ exonuclease activity, Bsu DNA Polymerase (Large Fragment) cannot excise 3' protruding ends and therefore not suitable for generating blunt ends.
- At 25℃, Bsu DNA Polymerase (Large Fragment) retains 50% activity, which is twice as high as the Klenow fragment (3´→5´ exo-) at the same temperature.
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals