TransEZ6000™ Transfection Reagent
$164.00 - $1,159.00
All products have special prices for bulk purchase, please contact for more details if required.
Cat. No.: TEZ6-0.5 (for 0.5ml)
Cat. No.: TEZ6-1.5 (for 1.5ml)
Cat. No.: TEZ6-7.5 (for 7.5ml)
TransEZ6000™ Transfection Reagent is a highly efficient novel transfection reagent that achieves the transfection effects of the most widely used international transfection reagents. It is suitable for delivering plasmids, siRNA, or other forms of nucleic acids including DNA, RNA, oligonucleotides, as well as nucleic acid-protein complexes or negatively charged proteins into eukaryotic cells. It can also be used for nucleic acid transfection in live animals for gene therapy purposes.
TransEZ6000™ transfection reagent exhibits very high transfection efficiency, good reproducibility, ease of use, and minimal cell toxicity for common mammalian cells. It is suitable for both adherent and suspension cells.
TransEZ6000™ transfection reagent is not only suitable for transfecting single components such as plasmids and siRNA, but also for co-transfecting multiple plasmids or combinations of plasmids and siRNA.
After transfecting with TransEZ6000™ transfection reagent, high levels of protein expression are usually achieved within 24-48 hours. In many cases, protein expression is significantly higher at 48 hours post-transfection compared to 24 hours post-transfection. For siRNA transfection, ideal downregulation levels of the target gene are typically achieved 3-5 days after transfection.
When transfecting cells with TransEZ6000™ transfection reagent, it is not significantly affected by the presence of serum and antibiotics in the cell culture medium, allowing transfection in the presence of serum and antibiotics. However, for optimal transfection results, it is recommended to use serum-containing cell culture medium without antibiotics during transfection.
The transfection efficiency of TransEZ6000™ transfection reagent can be rapidly assessed using plasmids expressing fluorescent proteins such as EGFP.
For a 6-well plate, one package of 0.5ml, 1.5ml, and 7.5ml transfection reagent can approximately transfect 100, 300, and 1500 wells, respectively. For a 24-well plate, one package of 0.5ml, 1.5ml, and 7.5ml transfection reagent can approximately transfect 500, 1500, and 7500 wells, respectively.
Store at 4°C. For long-term storage, it can be stored at -20°C.
- Using high-purity DNA contributes to achieving higher transfection efficiency.
- Cells must be in a good growth state before transfection.
- You will need to provide serum-free culture medium or Opti-MEM® Medium without antibiotics.
- Do not vortex or centrifuge TransEZ6000™ Transfection Reagent; slow shaking can be used to mix.
- After use, please immediately cover the cap of TransEZ6000™ Transfection Reagent to avoid prolonged exposure to air, which may affect transfection efficiency.
- This product is intended for scientific research by professionals only and should not be used for clinical diagnosis or treatment, as food or drug, or stored in regular household settings.
- For your safety and health, wear lab attire and disposable gloves during operation.
Transfection Reagent Portfolio
- TransEZ293F™ Transfection Reagent
- TransEZ293™ Transfection Reagent
- TransEZ6000™ Transfection Reagent
- TransEZ8000™ Transfection Reagent
- TransEZRNAi™ Transfection Reagent
- TransEZInsect™ Transfection Reagent
SBS Genetech is recognized as one of the global major leading industry players in Transfection Reagent by third-party market researchers. For more details, please visit Global Transfection Reagent and Equipment Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2030.
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals
SBS Genetech is a long-term sponsor of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory