TransEZ293™ Transfection Reagent
$139.00 - $366.00
All products have special prices for bulk purchase, please contact for more details if required.
Cat. No.: TEZF-1.5 (for 1.5ml)
Cat. No.: TEZF-7.5 (for 7.5ml)
TransEZ293™ Transfection Reagent is a highly efficient and cost-effective transfection reagent based on novel cationic liposomes, primarily designed for transfecting adherent HEK293 cell lines such as HEK293, HEK293T, HEK293A, and 293FT.
TransEZ293™ transfection reagent achieves transfection efficiencies of over 70% for the HEK293 cell series. It offers outstanding features including low cytotoxicity, excellent reproducibility, ease of use, no need to change the culture medium post-transfection, and low cost.
TransEZ293™ transfection reagent can also be used for transfecting other adherent cells, but its transfection efficiency is significantly lower than that of TransEZ6000™ Transfection Reagent and TransEZ8000™ Transfection Reagent. Therefore, using TransEZ293™ transfection reagent for cell lines outside the 293 series is not highly recommended. It is only advisable for experiments with high sensitivity requirements, such as luciferase reporter gene assays, and for cells that are relatively easy to transfect.
The presence of serum during transfection with TransEZ293™ reagent does not affect transfection efficiency, reducing damage caused to cells by the removal of serum, a common step for many cationic lipids during transfection.
After transfection of plasmids into adherent HEK293 and other 293 cell series, optimal protein expression levels are typically achieved within 24-48 hours.
The transfection efficiency of TransEZ293™ reagent can be quickly assessed by transfecting plasmids expressing EGFP or other fluorescent proteins.
Each milliliter of TransEZ293™ Transfection Reagent can transfect approximately 33 10-cm culture dishes, 100 6-cm culture dishes, 200 wells of a 6-well plate, 500 wells of a 12-well plate, 1000 wells of a 24-well plate, 2000 wells of a 48-well plate, and 5000 wells of a 96-well plate.
Store at 4°C. For long-term storage, it can be stored at -20°C.
- Using high-purity DNA contributes to achieving higher transfection efficiency.
- Cells must be in a good growth state before transfection.
- For non-293 series cells, it is recommended to use TransEZ6000™ Transfection Reagent or TransEZ8000™ Transfection Reagent. For suspended 293 series cells, it is recommended to use TransEZ293F™ Transfection Reagent.
- You will need to provide serum-free culture medium or Opti-MEM® Medium without antibiotics.
- Do not vortex or centrifuge TransEZ293™ Transfection Reagent; gently tapping with a pipette or slow shaking can be used to mix.
- After use, please immediately cover the cap of TransEZ293™ Transfection Reagent to avoid prolonged exposure to air, which may affect transfection efficiency.
- This product is harmful to humans. Handle with care and wear appropriate protective gear to prevent direct contact or inhalation.
- This product is intended for scientific research by professionals only and should not be used for clinical diagnosis or treatment, as food or drug, or stored in regular household settings.
- For your safety and health, wear lab attire and disposable gloves during operation.
Transfection Reagent Portfolio
- TransEZ293F™ Transfection Reagent
- TransEZ293™ Transfection Reagent
- TransEZ6000™ Transfection Reagent
- TransEZ8000™ Transfection Reagent
- TransEZRNAi™ Transfection Reagent
- TransEZInsect™ Transfection Reagent
SBS Genetech is recognized as one of the global major leading industry players in Transfection Reagent by third-party market researchers. For more details, please visit Global Transfection Reagent and Equipment Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2030.
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals
SBS Genetech is a long-term sponsor of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory