SiMax™ Spin Column (500 ea)
SiMax™ Spin Column is a miniprep spin column, which can be used for plasmid, PCR products, genomic DNA isolation, as well as agarose gel purification. In a high-salt buffer, DNA is selectively bound to the membrane in the SiMax™ Spin Column. Following a wash step, DNA is eluted in a low-salt buffer or water without alcohol precipitation or desalting.
Add to cart
All products have special prices for bulk purchase, please contact for more details if required.
Cat. No.: CSD-500
- SiMaxTM Spin Columns for DNA/RNA extraction.
- Silica membrane-based spin column.
- Compatible with Qiagen’s and Invitrogen’s buffer.
- Buffer recipe provided for plasmid Miniprep, Gel extraction, and PCR clean up.
- High qualify for DNA purification and has been used extensively in house applications and by many academic labs.
- Economical for large sample process.
- PCR clean-up.
- Genomic DNA Extraction.
- Isolation of DNA from agarose.
- Plasmid miniprep.
Note: All product outward appearance, the size color take the material object as the picture only supply the reference.
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals
SBS Genetech is a long-term sponsor of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory