PrimeRT Second Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit
$110.00 - $550.00
All products have special prices for bulk purchase, please contact for more details if required.
Cat. No.: PRSSCS-10 (for 10T)
Cat. No.: PRSSCS-50 (for 50T)
PrimeRT Second Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit is a reagent designed to remove the RNA chain from the RNA-DNA hybrid chain synthesized in the first-strand cDNA synthesis and to synthesize the second strand of cDNA, ultimately forming double-stranded cDNA. This kit contains various reagents necessary for the synthesis of the second strand of cDNA.
The kit utilizes RNase H to introduce cleavage sites in the RNA-DNA hybrid chain, allowing DNA Polymerase I to catalyze the formation of the second strand of cDNA through a nick translation reaction.
Double-stranded cDNA synthesized using this kit can be directly used for subsequent conventional PCR, real-time PCR, cDNA library construction, and other applications.
Store at -20°C.
- For the second strand synthesis, the recommended final concentration of dNTP is approximately 0.2 mM. If the final concentration is too low, it may be necessary to supplement dNTP in the reaction system.
- If you desire blunt-ended double-stranded cDNA, T4 DNA Polymerase or Quick Blunting Kit can be used for processing.
- Enzymes should be stored in a cooler or on ice during use and immediately placed at -20°C after use.
- This product is intended for scientific research by professionals only and is not for clinical diagnosis or treatment. It should not be used for food or drugs and should not be stored in ordinary residences.
- For your safety and health, please wear a lab coat and disposable gloves during operation.
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals
SBS Genetech is a long-term sponsor of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory