Cat. No.: HSSL-E
Principle for High Specificity & Accuracy
Compared with 2 × Scarlet™ Blood Direct PCR Mix (EDTA), dTTP is replaced by dUTP in the HS version, and UNG enzymes (Uracil-N-glycosylase) capable of degrading dUTP-containing templates are added at the same time. Before the PCR reaction, UNG enzymes are used to degrade the uracil-containing PCR products. UNG enzymes do not cause any impact on the uracil-free template, thus ensuring the specificity and accuracy of amplification as well as preventing the possible contamination of PCR products during large-scale gene detection.
- The whole blood is directly used as a PCR template, without time-consuming and expensive DNA purification and pretreatment.
- The system has strong amplification ability and can sensitively detect genomic and exogenous DNA fragments in the blood.
- The 2 × Scarlet™ HS Blood Direct PCR Mix (EDTA) provided by this kit has strong inhibitor tolerance.
- The sample is operated in a fully enclosed condition, preventing either sample contamination or false positive PCR results.
- 2 × Scarlet™ HS Blood Direct PCR Mix (EDTA) can effectively eliminate the contamination caused by PCR products and ensure the specificity and accuracy of amplification.
- The Scarlet™ HS Blood Direct PCR Kit (EDTA) is specially designed for direct PCR identification of EDTA anticoagulant whole blood.
- Amplified fragments should be less than 1 kb. If more than 1 kb, the amplification efficiency may decrease or the amplification may even fail.
- The PCR products obtained from this kit should not be used for gene cloning or sequencing.
- PCR products may have mutation.
- The 3' end of the PCR product is randomly added with A tail.
If used frequently, 2 × Scarlet™ HS Blood Direct PCR Mix (EDTA) can be stored at 4°C for a short time (within 10 days). For long term storage, please keep it at - 20°C.
6 × DNA Loading Buffer can be stored at 4°C or - 20°C for a long time.
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals