Assuming all sequences are codon optimized for protein expression and high GC content and repeats sequences can be modified for easy manipulation and synthesis to meet required turnaround times.
In the event the construct is toxic to E.coli or will not clone, the customer will be immediately contacted and an alternative strategy will be agreed upon to generate the desired construct (an additional fee may be added).
- 2-5ug of plasmid DNA containing the synthesized gene.
- A stab of E.coli harboring the plasmid and gene.
- Certificate of Analysis for each construct.
- Sequence trace files, double strand sequence verification.
- Text and Doc files of the gene sequence alone and combined with plasmid.
We can custom clone each gene into a commercially available E.coli vector at $50/each, and clone into non-commercial vector at $100/each. Sequences larger than 5kb are quoted on an individual basis. Complexity may also result in a price change.
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals
SBS Genetech is a long-term sponsor of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory