$125.00 - $875.00
Our product is an innovative and highly efficient glucose dehydrogenase derived from microorganisms, offering outstanding advantages in terms of high specific activity and yield. It efficiently converts glucose into gluconic acid, improving production efficiency. Compared to other coenzymes like NAD and PQQ, our product relies on the more stable and substrate-specific FAD coenzyme, ensuring reliable performance across a wide range of applications. With advanced protein engineering technology, we achieve cost-effective production, making our glucose dehydrogenase the ideal choice for biomedical research and production, whether it's a small-scale project or large-scale industrial production. Count on us to provide you with high-quality glucose dehydrogenase for better results.
All products have special prices for bulk purchase, please contact us for more details if required.
Cat. No.: GDH-100 (for 100KU)
Cat. No.: GDH-1k (for 1MU)
Our product is an innovative and highly efficient glucose dehydrogenase derived from microorganisms. It catalyzes the glucose dehydrogenation reaction, converting glucose into gluconic acid, and possesses outstanding advantages such as high specific activity and high yield. This means that our glucose dehydrogenase can efficiently convert more glucose in the same amount of time, thereby improving production efficiency.
Compared to other commonly used coenzymes like NAD and PQQ, our product relies on FAD as the coenzyme. FAD exhibits superior stability and substrate specificity, ensuring the efficiency and stability of the enzyme catalytic process. This means that our glucose dehydrogenase performs exceptionally well in a wide range of applications, providing you with reliable performance.
We employ advanced protein engineering technology, enabling efficient production at a low cost. This makes our glucose dehydrogenase the best cost-effective choice for the field of biomedical research and production. Whether it's a small-scale research project or large-scale industrial production, we can provide you with high-quality glucose dehydrogenase to help you achieve better results.
- CAS Number: 9035-82-9
- E.C. Number: 22.214.171.124
- Source Species: Microorganism
- Catalog Number: GPE006001
- Molecular Weight: Not less than 65 KD
- PI: 5.6
- Enzyme Activity: ≥300 U/mg (Lyophilized Powder)
- Dilution Buffer: 10 mM Tris (pH 8.0), 5 mM NaCl
- Storage Buffer: 10 mM Tris (pH 8.0), 5 mM NaCl
- Storage Conditions: Recommended sealed storage at a temperature not exceeding -20℃
- Shelf Life: Lyophilized powder formulation is stored in a dry environment below -20℃ and remains effective for at least 1 year after receipt
- Purpose: Glucose Dehydrogenase (GDH) is an oxidoreductase enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of glucose to gluconolactone. It has broad applications in blood glucose testing, biofuel cells, implantable pacemakers, and industrial glucose monitoring
- Unit of Activity Definition: The enzyme activity is defined as the conversion of one micromole of 2,6-dichlorophenolindophenol (DCPIP) per minute at pH 6.5 and 37°C. Each unit (U) represents the amount of enzyme required to convert DCPIP under these conditions. The enzyme activity value for each batch of the product is provided in the corresponding quality inspection report.
SBS Genetech is a long-term sponsor of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory