Cat. No.: PTTMA-1 (for 1mg)
Cat. No.: PTTMA-5 (for 5mg)
Taq Monoclonal Antibody is a highly purified neutralization monoclonal antibody to Taq DNA polymerase. Taq Monoclonal Antibody binds to Taq DNA polymerase and arrests the activity of Taq DNA Polymerase, preventing primer dimer formation and non-specific amplification resulted from non-specific priming at ambient temperature before the onset of thermal cycling. The antibody is denatured during the initial denaturation step, so there is no need for a special denaturation step. Taq Monoclonal Antibody is provided in solution with a concentration of 4.60 mg/ml.
- The antibody is pure with purity ≥95%
- Inhibits ≥90% polymerase activity at room temperature
- No contamination of mouse genomic DNA
- Enhances the specificity and sensitivity of PCR
- The polymerase can be reactivated faster than chemically modified polymerases
10 μg of Taq Monoclonal Antibody is added to inhibit 50U Taq DNA polymerase.
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals