Cat. No.: PBM16K-20 (for 20T)
Cat. No.: PBM16K-60 (for 60T)
pBM16K Topo Cloning Kit is not only suitable for cloning blunt-end PCR products which are amplified by high-fidelity DNA polymerases such as Pfu, sPfu, KOD, Xerox, Phusion, Q5, and SuperGold™, but also can be used to clone PCR products with an extra "A" nucleotide at the 3'end which are amplified by DNA polymerases such as Taq, Taq plus, Tth and klenTaq. The pBM16K vector in the kit is linearized. Positive clones can be identified by colony PCR with primers M13F and M13R.
- The ligation reaction takes only 5 min.
- Suitable for both blunt-end and A-tailed PCR products.
- The vector adopts a new preparation process with zero background and no need for blue-white spot screening.
- There are Sma I and EcoR V restriction sites on both sides of the cloning site, which is suitable for mono-restriction endonuclease analysis.
- The vector carries kanamycin resistance gene.
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals