Marine Bacterial Single-Stranded Binding Protein
$300.00 - $3,900.00
All products have special prices for bulk purchase, please contact for more details if required.
Explore Versatile Options with Our Glycerol-Free and Lyophilized Variants
Delight in the flexibility of our product offerings, now available in a glycerol-free version, meticulously crafted to seamlessly integrate with your freeze-drying systems.
Additionally, we present a lyophilized version, a practical solution ensuring stable transportation at room temperature, thereby notably mitigating shipping costs, especially during long-distance transits.
Cat. No.: MBSSB-0.2 (for 0.2mg)
Cat. No.: MBSSB-1 (for 1mg)
Cat. No.: MBSSB-4 (for 4mg)
Marine Bacterial Single-Stranded Binding Protein is an essential single-stranded DNA (ssDNA) binding protein for bacterial DNA replication. It binds to and stabilizes transiently formed ssDNA regions, maintaining the ssDNA structure during DNA replication. SSB can enhance the efficiency of reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR), facilitate the digestion of restriction endonucleases, increase the activity of DNA polymerases, improve PCR yield and amplification specificity, and reduce the formation of primer dimers. Our Marine Bacterial SSB is a recombinant protein that has been expressed and purified through multiple steps. It exhibits strong ssDNA binding capability and high activity in inhibiting primer dimer formation.
This product is sold based on the concentration of pure protein.
- Increases the yield and extension ability of reverse transcription during RT-PCR.
- Increases the yield and specificity of target fragments during PCR.
- Stabilizes and labels ssDNA structures.
- Suitable for use with all PCR buffers and isothermal nucleic acid amplification buffers.
- Excellent thermal stability: remains active after heating at 65°C for 20 minutes.
- Reverse transcription reactions and PCR.
- In vitro transcription.
- Other experiments that require binding to ssDNA.
- Observation of DNA structures inside cells using electron microscopy.
Store at -20°C.
- Extreme Thermostable Single-Stranded Binding Protein (ET SSB)
- Sso7d DNA-Binding Protein
- T7 Single Strand Binding Protein
- Marine Bacterial Single-Stranded Binding Protein
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals
SBS Genetech is a long-term sponsor of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory