BodyIAmp™ Lateral Flow Isothermal Amplification Kit
$360.00 - $6,240.00
Cat. No.: BIL-24 (for 24T)
Cat. No.: BIL-96 (for 96T)
Cat. No.: BIL-960 (for 960T)
All products have special prices for bulk purchase, please contact for more details if required.
BodyIAmp™ Lateral Flow Isothermal Amplification Kit combines the high-efficiency body temperature amplification technology and the lateral flow technology of the test strip. It realizes DNA isothermal amplification and uses the lateral flow test strip as the endpoint method to quickly detect the nucleic acid amplification product. In this method, the primer is labeled with biotin and the probe is labeled with FAM or FITC. The amplification product is bound to the test strip embedded with the corresponding antibody and colored, so as to achieve detection. This method does not need special detection equipment, which is simple to operate and can quickly and intuitively obtain detection results.
Specific genes can be amplified and qualitatively detected at constant temperature (35 - 42 °C), and the results can be detected by the endpoint method of the test strip.
- High-efficiency body temperature amplification technology
- Lateral flow technology of the test strip
- Rapid amplification: In most cases, trace nucleic acid samples can be amplified to detectable levels within 20 minutes.
- High stability: The product is freeze-dried and can be transported at room temperature. It can be stored at -20°C for more than one year.
- High sensitivity: The detection limit can reach 10-100 copies/reaction.
- Easy operation: the main components of the product are prefabricated into microspheres by an advanced freeze-drying process, without the need for professional equipment and training. The whole process is easy to operate.
The product is freeze-dried and can be transported at room temperature. It can be stored at -20°C for more than one year.
The core technology of the BodyIAmp™ is its unique body temperature amplification technology, which is based on a set of combined enzyme preparations that can efficiently amplify trace nucleic acid templates.
Through enzyme engineering, the specific tool enzymes originating from bacteria, viruses, and phages are modified and mutated, and their functions are screened. Different nucleic acid amplification reaction systems are optimized and combined to obtain a core recombinant isothermal amplification system.
Using the modified recombinases combined with primers to form a protein DNA complex, the homologous sequence is found in double-stranded DNA and DNA synthesis will be initiated. The target gene on the template will be exponentially amplified. Due to the high specificity of the enzyme, the generation of mismatches is reduced, thereby reducing the probability of test errors.
BodyIAmp™ Product Portfolio