Viral RNA Stable Preservation Solution
$95.00 - $265.00
All products have special prices for bulk purchase, please contact for more details if required.
Cat. No.: VRSPS-100 (for 100ml)
Cat. No.: VRSPS-500 (for 500ml)
Viral RNA Stable Preservation Solution is a non-toxic and harmless liquid reagent used for collecting viruses, requiring only room temperature operation. It rapidly inhibits RNase activity and stabilizes RNA in virus samples. This product is an inactivated RNA stabilization solution widely used for stabilizing and preserving RNA in fresh virus samples.
- This product has a wide range of applications. It is primarily used for stabilizing and preserving RNA in various virus samples, such as plasma, serum, cell-free body fluids, swabs, and cell culture supernatants. It is suitable not only for stabilizing and preserving RNA in ordinary fresh samples but also for situations where RNA extraction cannot be immediately performed after sample collection (including miRNA and other small RNA). It is particularly suitable for stabilizing and preserving RNA in samples collected in the field or in clinical settings, large-scale virus sample collection, and cases where immediate freezing is not possible.
- The effectiveness of this product is comparable to that of liquid nitrogen freezing. It can rapidly penetrate the cells, completely inhibit RNase activity, prevent RNA degradation, and maintain the integrity of RNA, thus perfectly preserving the gene expression profile in the samples. Like liquid nitrogen, it allows long-term preservation of RNA in the samples.
- This product is safe and convenient to use. It is non-toxic and non-irritating, ensuring safety and convenience during use. It can be used at room temperature and compared to using liquid nitrogen, it effectively avoids potential hazards such as frostbite and centrifuge tube rupture caused by the use of extremely low temperatures, and it is also easy to carry and transport.
Store at room temperature, valid for one year.
- The specimen collection personnel should take appropriate protective measures in accordance with the relevant requirements, and subsequent operations should be conducted in a certified Class II biosafety cabinet, following Biosafety Level 2 (BSL-2) or higher standards.
- The obtained virus samples should be promptly added to this reagent.
- This product is suitable for stabilizing and preserving RNA in fresh virus samples. The effect of using this reagent on frozen samples will be much worse compared to using it directly on fresh samples. Although this product also has some stabilizing effects on frozen samples, it is better suited for fresh samples.
- When stored at -20°C or -80°C, crystallization may occur in this reagent upon thawing of the samples. This is a normal phenomenon, and the solution can be used after the crystals are completely dissolved without affecting the subsequent RNA extraction results.
- This product is intended for scientific research use by professionals only and is not to be used for clinical diagnosis or treatment, food, or drugs. It should not be stored in regular residential areas.
- For your safety and health, please wear lab coats and disposable gloves while handling this product.
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals
SBS Genetech is a long-term sponsor of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory