$1,250.00 - $10,000.00
All products have special prices for bulk purchase, please contact for more details if required.
Cat. No.: ULBN-1m (for 1MU)
Cat. No.: ULBN-10m (for 10MU)
UltraBroadonase Nuclease can effectively reduce the viscosity of protein samples, remove the contamination of nucleic acid in protein samples, and has no residual protease activity. The nuclease activity reaches 1 * 106 U/mg protein. UltraBroadonase Nuclease also has many other applications, such as reducing sample processing time, increasing protein yield, more complete precipitation and supernatant separation during centrifugation, more convenient centrifugation of solution (especially ultrafiltration), and improving the efficiency of chromatographic purification.
UltraBroadonase Nuclease has higher stability under harsh industrial conditions and is more cost-effective. This nuclease is free of Protease and Endotoxin.
UltraBroadonase Nuclease is produced from eukaryotic yeast cells that avoid the contamination of endotoxin from prokaryotic cells.
Both lyophilized powder and buffered aqueous glycerol solution are available.
The amount of enzyme that reduced the value of △A260 by 1.0 (equivalent to the complete digestion of 37 μg DNA) within 30 minutes under the reaction conditions of 37°C and pH 8.0 is defined as an active unit.
- Note: Crude products containing a large amount of protein, cell wall, and other salts can partly inhibit the activity of the enzyme, and the amount of the enzyme needs to be increased when used.
- Removal of nucleic acid contamination during protein extraction: UltraBroadonase nuclease can effectively reduce sample viscosity and facilitate downstream operation when purifying recombinant protein or extracting protein from tissue cell samples
- Use with cell or bacterial lysate to remove nucleic acid from crude extract, reduce solution viscosity and increase protein yield
- Reduction of clotting of stored peripheral blood monocytes (PBMCs)
- Degradation of nucleic acids to facilitate the preparation of high-quality inclusion bodies before renaturation of insoluble proteins
- Effective removal of negatively charged nucleic acids on bidirectional SDS-PAGE protein samples improves protein separation and enhances 2-DE resolution
- Removal of DNA Contamination in Vaccine and Virus Sample Preparation
Purity and Quality
- Protease: None detected
- Endotoxin (Tachypleus Amebocyte Lysate): None Detected
The minimum shelf life is 3 years at 4°C for lyophilized powder and is 1 year at -20°C for buffered aqueous glycerol solution.
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals
SBS Genetech is a long-term sponsor of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory