Trt DNA Polymerase with RT buffer (dNTP）
$200.00 - $6,000.00
All products have special prices for bulk purchase, please contact us for more details if required.
Explore Versatile Options with Our Glycerol-Free and Lyophilized Variants
Delight in the flexibility of our product offerings, now available in a glycerol-free version, meticulously crafted to seamlessly integrate with your freeze-drying systems.
Additionally, we present a lyophilized version, a practical solution ensuring stable transportation at room temperature, thereby notably mitigating shipping costs, especially during long-distance transits.
Cat. No.: TRTRD-250 (for 250U)
Cat. No.: TRTRD-1250 (for 250U×5)
Cat. No.: TRTRD-5k (for 1250U×4)
Cat. No.: TRTRD-12500 (for 2500U×5)
Trt DNA Polymerase is a thermostable DNA polymerase derived from a thermophilic bacterium expressed in Escherichia coli. It has a molecular weight of 94 kDa. This enzyme has been modified to exhibit strong amplification ability and extension speed. It can amplify DNA fragments up to 3-5 kb in length, with an extension rate of 1-2 kb/min at 72°C. The enzyme possesses 5'→3' polymerase activity and weak 5'→3' exonuclease activity, but lacks 3'→5' exonuclease activity. The amplification products have a 3'-dA overhang. Additionally, in the presence of Mn2+ ions, Trt DNA Polymerase exhibits reverse transcriptase activity. This characteristic allows for one-step RT-PCR reactions to be conducted in the same tube.
Trt DNA polymerase
10×Trt PCR Buffer
5×Trt RT-PCR Buffer#
2 mM dNTPs
- Comes with a 2 mM dNTP mixture.
- #The RT-PCR buffer is specifically formulated for RT-PCR experiments. Experimental procedures require the use of DEPC-treated ddH2O and RNase-free reagents and consumables.
One unit (U) of activity is defined as the amount of enzyme required to incorporate 10 nmol of dNTPs into acid-insoluble material in a 30-minute incubation at 72°C using sperm DNA from salmon as a template/primer.
- Simultaneous reverse transcriptase and polymerase activity, suitable for one-step RNA detection
- Strong amplification ability and fast extension speed, allowing effective amplification of DNA fragments of 3-5 kb under conditions of 2 kb/min extension
- Excellent thermal stability with a half-life exceeding 40 minutes at 95°C
- Tolerant to dUTP and dITP
- PCR products with a 3'-dA overhang, suitable for direct T/A cloning
- Conventional PCR amplification
- Colony PCR
- Addition of 3'-dA to PCR products for TA cloning
- High-temperature reverse transcription reactions, reducing the impact of RNA secondary structures on reverse transcription
- One-step RT-PCR
Relevant tests have shown no contamination with exogenous endonucleases or exonucleases, as well as ribonuclease contamination. PCR analysis indicates the absence of residual host DNA, demonstrating the efficient amplification of single-copy genes in the human genome.
The enzyme's amplification activity remains stable when stored at room temperature for one week; however, it is strongly recommended not to store it at room temperature for an extended period. Please store it at -20°C after use.
Enzyme Storage Buffer
10 mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5 at 25°C), 300 mM KCl, 1 mM DTT, 0.1 mM EDTA, 0.5 mg/ml BSA, and 50% glycerol.
This product can be stored at -20°C.
SBS Genetech is recognized as one of the global major leading industry players in DNA Polymerase by third-party market researchers. For more details, please visit DNA Polymerase Market Size To Reach USD 568.3 Million In 2030 | Rising Demand For Customized DNA Polymerase And Next-Generation DNA Sequencing Are Some Of The Key Factors Driving Market Revenue Growth, Says Reports and Data
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals
SBS Genetech is a long-term sponsor of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory