Cat. No.: TXSI-100 (for 100µl)
Cat. No.: TXSI-1k (for 1ml)
Sirnafectamine is a new generation of RNA transfection reagent, which can be used in RNA transfection experiment. Sirnafectamine accelerates the binding of glycoprotein on cell membrane, which promotes the endocytosis of cells. The unique feature of Sirnafectamine is that it can protect RNA during endocytosis, as well as when it stimulates endosome swelling and rupture. Sirnafectamine and RNA are released from endosomes at last. These features reduce the specific effect of non-target cells and enhance the high specific gene silencing. The transfection efficiency of Sirnafectamine is high. Very low concentration of siRNA can produce high gene silencing efficiency. Sirnafectamine can transfect a wide range of cell lines. In addition, compared with other siRNA transfection reagents, Sirnafectamine has minimal cytotoxicity and the best cell state after transfection. Sirnafectamine is also a ready-to-use siRNA transfection reagent, and the reagent is not affected by serum and antibiotics, so the operation is simple and fast.
- Transfection of primary culture cells and transformed cell lines.
- High throughput siRNA transfection test.
- DNA transfection.
- Co-transfection of DNA and siRNA.
- Transfection of adherent cells and suspension cells.
- No need to change the culture medium
- No RNase activity
- The reaction can be completed in half an hour
- Good repeatability
- High transfection efficiency for siRNA
- High transfection efficiency in serum containing medium
- Can be transported at room temperature and stored for a long time at 4°C
- Low cytotoxicity
- Widely used in cell culture
- Active in complete medium containing antibiotics
The minimum shelf life is 2 years at 4°C.
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals
SBS Genetech is a long-term sponsor of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory