Cat. No.: PPM-50 (for Plasmodium malariae Probe qPCR Kit)
Cat. No.: PHPV-50 (for Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Probe qPCR Kit)
Cat. No.: PHBV-50 (for Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) Probe qPCR Kit)
Cat. No.: PMTB-50 (for Mycobacterium tuberculosis (MTB) Probe qPCR Kit)
- Ready to use, users only need to provide sample DNA template.
- The primers and probes have been optimized with high sensitivity.
- Positive controls are provided to distinguish false negative samples.
- Highly specific. Primers are designed according to highly conserved region, and will not cross react with other DNAs.
- The kits are enough for 50 times of probe fluorescent quantitative PCR reaction in 20 μL system.
- The kits are available for research use only.
- Plasmodium malariae Probe qPCR Kit
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Probe qPCR Kit
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) Probe qPCR Kit
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis (MTB) Probe qPCR Kit
We are continuing developing more detection kits. Therefore, if you are interested in the detection of other pathogens/viruses which are not listed here, please send your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and we may also be able to provide solutions for you.
Shipping at low temperature. -20°C for storage with a shelf life of 12 months. Positive controls are recommended to place individually to avoid contaminating other reagents.
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals
SBS Genetech is a long-term sponsor of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory