PrimeNGS dsDNA HS Assay Kit
$500.00 - $1,000.00
All products have special prices for bulk purchase, please contact for more details if required.
Cat. No.: NDHA-1k (for 1000T)
Cat. No.: NDHA-3k (for 3000T)
PrimeNGS dsDNA HS Assay Kit is a convenient, sensitive, and accurate fluorescence-based quantitative assay kit for double-stranded DNA (dsDNA). This assay kit includes fluorescence reagents, buffers, and related dsDNA standards. The kit exhibits high selectivity towards dsDNA and demonstrates excellent linearity in the range of 0.2 to 100 ng. It provides a rapid, simple, and sensitive method for DNA quantification. The assay kit is user-friendly; the fluorescence reagents are diluted with buffer to create a working solution before use. The diluted reagent is then added to the tested dsDNA samples. Measurement can be carried out using a fluorescence plate reader or a Qubit® fluorometer. The assay kit is also relatively tolerant to common contaminants such as proteins, salts, and detergents.
- PrimeNGS dsDNA HS Reagent: 1 ml
- PrimeNGS dsDNA HS Buffer: 200 ml
- dsDNA Standard #1: 1 ml
- dsDNA Standard #2: 1 ml
- Fluorescent dyes are susceptible to quenching. Please take care to avoid light exposure as much as possible to minimize fluorescence quenching.
- For your safety and health, please wear lab attire and disposable gloves when performing the procedure.
- Prior to each use of the assay reagents and DNA standards, ensure that you shake them well and then centrifuge for a few seconds to allow the liquid to fully settle at the bottom of the tube.
- To ensure accurate quantification results, please operate using a calibrated pipette.
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals
SBS Genetech is a long-term sponsor of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory