Mito-Tracer Deep Red 633
$155.00 - $340.00
All products have special prices for bulk purchase, please contact for more details if required.
Cat. No.: MTDR6-50 (for 50μg)
Cat. No.: MTDR6-250 (for 250μg)
Mito-Tracer Deep Red 633 is a novel far-infrared fluorescent probe that can detect mitochondrial membrane potential. It selectively stains mitochondria within living cells. By simply co-incubating with cells, it passively crosses the cell membrane and accumulates in biologically active mitochondria, resulting in bright far-infrared fluorescence.
Mito-Tracer Deep Red 633 has a molecular weight of 586.23 and a maximum excitation wavelength of 622nm, with a maximum emission wavelength of 648nm.
Mito-Tracer Deep Red 633 can be utilized as a mitochondria-specific fluorescent probe. Similar to Rhodamine 123 or JC-1, the staining of mitochondria with Mito-Tracker Deep Red 633 relies on the mitochondrial membrane potential. Consequently, this probe is only capable of staining live cells or tissues, and it cannot be used for staining fixed or permeabilized cells or tissues.
Since the accumulation of Mito-Tracer Deep Red 633 within mitochondria relies on the mitochondrial membrane potential, it can serve as an indicator probe for mitochondrial membrane potential and can be used to detect cellular apoptosis by monitoring changes in mitochondrial membrane potential.
When calculated for a final concentration of 50-200nM, each 50µg package of this product can be used to prepare approximately 400-1700ml of Mito-Tracer Deep Red 633 staining solution.
Store at -20°C in the dark, valid for at least one year.
- Mito-Tracer Deep Red 633 is only suitable for live cell mitochondrial fluorescence labeling and cannot be used for fixed cells or tissues. After staining, it cannot undergo fixation, permeabilization, or other procedures.
- For small volumes of the liquid, centrifuge briefly before each use to ensure thorough settling at the bottom of the tube.
- Fluorescent dyes are prone to quenching, so please take care to avoid light exposure as much as possible to slow down fluorescence quenching.
- You will need to provide your own cell culture plates, coverslips, and slides.
- This product is intended for scientific research by professionals only. It is not for clinical diagnosis or treatment, and must not be used in food or drugs, nor stored in regular residential areas.
- For your safety and health, please wear appropriate lab attire and disposable gloves when handling.
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals
SBS Genetech is a long-term sponsor of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory