L-Leucine Dehydrogenase (Crude Enzyme)
$2,600.00 - $8,500.00
All products have special prices for bulk purchase, please contact for more details if required.
Cat. No.: LLDCE-100 (for 100ml)
Cat. No.: LLDCE-1k (for 1L)
L-Leucine Dehydrogenase is an enzyme that belongs to the family of oxidoreductases, specifically those that act on the CH-NH2 group of donors with NAD+ or NADP+ as the acceptor. This product, with the specified enzyme activity, was briefly purified from engineered E. coli.
We can provide crude enzyme solutions in quantities ranging from ten kilograms to tons. If you have any specific requirements, please contact us.
- Name: L-leucine Dehydrogenase (Crude Enzyme)
- Application: Catalyzes the production of keto acids from L-leucine.
- Appearance: Clear to translucent yellow solution
- Enzyme activity: Undetermined
- CAS Number: 9082-71-7
- EC Number: 220.127.116.11
- Each freeze-thaw cycle of the crude enzyme can result in partial inactivation. Therefore, upon receiving the enzyme solution, please aliquot it according to your needs and store at -20°C or lower temperatures.
- The enzyme activity may decrease to some extent with prolonged storage time, so it is recommended to use the product as soon as possible upon receipt.
- During production and storage, the product may exhibit turbidity or precipitation. Simply mix the product thoroughly after thawing, as it does not affect normal usage.
- This product is intended for scientific research purposes by professionals only and should not be used for clinical diagnosis or treatment, food or drug purposes, or stored in regular residential areas.
- For your safety and health, please wear appropriate laboratory attire and disposable gloves when handling the product.
Store at 20°C or lower temperatures, minimum 1 month shelf life.
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals
SBS Genetech is a long-term sponsor of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory