L-2-Hydroxyisocaproic Acid Dehydrogenase (Crude Enzyme)
$2,600.00 - $8,500.00
All products have special prices for bulk purchase, please contact for more details if required.
Cat. No.: L2HCE-100 (for 100ml)
Cat. No.: L2HCE-1k (for 1L)
L-2-Hydroxyisocaproic Acid Dehydrogenase is an enzyme expressed in Escherichia coli. This product is a crude enzyme solution that has been obtained through simple purification, ensuring a certain level of enzyme activity.
We can provide crude enzyme solutions in quantities ranging from ten kilograms to tons. If you have any specific requirements, please contact us.
- Name: L-2-Hydroxyisocaproic Acid Dehydrogenase (Crude Enzyme)
- Application: -
- Appearance: Clear to translucent yellow solution
- Enzyme activity: Undetermined.
- CAS Number: 81210-65-3
- EC Number: 188.8.131.527
- Each freeze-thaw cycle of the crude enzyme can result in partial inactivation. Therefore, upon receiving the enzyme solution, please aliquot it according to your needs and store at -20°C or lower temperatures.
- The enzyme activity may decrease to some extent with prolonged storage time, so it is recommended to use the product as soon as possible upon receipt.
- During production and storage, the product may exhibit turbidity or precipitation. Simply mix the product thoroughly after thawing, as it does not affect normal usage.
- This product is intended for scientific research purposes by professionals only and should not be used for clinical diagnosis or treatment, food or drug purposes, or stored in regular residential areas.
- For your safety and health, please wear appropriate laboratory attire and disposable gloves when handling the product.
Store at 20°C or lower temperatures, minimum 1 month shelf life.
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals
SBS Genetech is a long-term sponsor of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory