Cat. No.: T7TRSK-10 (for 10T)
Cat. No.: T7TRSK-50 (for 50T)
High Yield T7 Thermostable RNA Synthesis Kit can efficiently synthesize various types of RNA in vitro, such as mRNA, lncRNA, shRNA, etc. T7 Thermostable RNA polymerase can recognize T7 promoter (TAATACGACTCA CTATA G G) and start transcription from the second to last G base. The kit can efficiently transcribe trace samples, and up to 150 μg transcripts can be obtained in a single reaction. The transcriptional length is more than 5000nt.
With this ready-to-use kit, the reaction can be established rapidly. This kit is also equipped with DNase I, which can quickly remove the DNA template after RNA synthesis, obtaining high-purity transcriptional RNA.
Compared with wild-type phage T7 RNA polymerase, T7 Thermostable RNA Polymerase in this kit can transcribe in vitro at higher temperature. It can efficiently transcribe in vitro at 37-52°C. The optimal temperature is 37°C. It still retains more than 50% of its activity at 50°C, while the wild type has no activity at this temperature. Based on this heat-resistant in vitro transcription reaction characteristics, it has the following advantages:
- Improving the transcription efficiency of RNA with high GC content
- Improving the synthesis ability of long segment RNA
- Improving the capping efficiency of co-transcription when using cap analogues
- Reducing the formation of dsRNA by-products and the immunogenicity of synthetic RNA
- Improving the detection performance of NASBA and CRISPR nucleic acid amplification
- These enzymes are purified from recombinant E. coli BL21 strain without nuclease contamination
- Radiolabeled RNA probe preparation
- RNA generation for studies of RNA structure, processing and catalysis
- Expression control via anti-sense RNA
- mRNA, sgRNA synthesis
Minimum shelf life is 2 years at -20°C.
Related: T7 Thermostable RNA Polymerase, RNasin (RNase inhibitor), NTP, DNase I (RNase Free), Thermostable Inorganic Pyrophosphatase
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals
SBS Genetech is a long-term sponsor of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory