Chemically Modified miRNA Mimic is double-stranded small RNA molecules designed according to the sequence of mature miRNA in vivo, which is used to simulate the sequence of endogenous mature miRNA. Chemically Modified miRNA Mimic includes a sequence consistent with the target mature miRNA sequence and a sequence complementary to the mature miRNA. Specific Chemically Modified miRNA Mimic can be introduced into the corresponding miRNA cells to simulate the effect of miRNA, or combine with the Dual Luciferase Reporter Assay System with miRNA binding sites to verify the regulatory relationship between miRNA and target genes.
- Compared with the common miRNA mimic, Chemically Modified miRNA Mimic shows higher affinity to the cell membrane, thus the amount of transfection reagent required in cell transfection experiments is significantly reduced.
- It is particularly suitable for experiments in animals. Moreover, it has higher stability in in vivo experiments, and can be used in many ways such as systemic injection or local injection with easy operation.
- Can be enriched in target cells to achieve high specific and stable activity.
- Active for at least a week and may even extend to 5-6 weeks.
- Use Chemically Modified miRNA Mimic to study gain-of-function effect
- Screening for miRNAs that regulate gene expression and influence cellular developmental processes
- Study the role of miRNA in biological processes, such as cell development, proliferation, differentiation and apoptosis
- Discovery and validation of endogenous miRNA targets
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals
SBS Genetech is a long-term sponsor of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory