Microcircular DNA Plasmid Preparation Service
Microcircular DNA is a novel small circular supercoiled expression cassette derived from traditional plasmids through site-specific recombination in Escherichia coli. It lacks bacterial sequences such as resistance marker genes and replication origins, thus enhancing its safety for clinical applications. By removing the inherent vector backbone present in plasmids, microcircular DNA avoids covalent linkage between the backbone and the expression genes, which often leads to expression silencing in transfection, DNA vaccine preparation, virus or antibody production, and preclinical animal experiments with conventional plasmids due to the inability to achieve persistent and stable expression.
Extensive in vitro and in vivo experiments have demonstrated that microcircular DNA exhibits long-lasting expression and high efficiency. The numerous advantages of microcircular plasmids compared to conventional plasmids determine their broad prospects for application. We offer high-quality microcircular plasmid construction services, applicable in fields such as fundamental disease research and gene therapy research.
- Sequencing and enzyme digestion are performed accurately.
- Meets the requirements for transfection.
- Microcircular purity is >95%.
- Top-notch Grade Plasmid Preparation Service (ET levels ≤0.005 EU/μg)
- Medicine-like Grade Plasmid Preparation Service (ET levels＜10 EU/mg)
- Transfection Grade Plasmid Preparation Service (ET levels＜100EU/mg)
- Research Grade Plasmid Preparation Service
SBS Genetech is a long-term sponsor of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory