- We can provide as short as 2 nt DNA/RNA synthesis services to as long as 200 nt DNA, 70 nt RNA synthesis services.
- We can provide various DNA/RNA modifications.
- We provide both mass spectrometry and Waters high performance liquid chromatography analysis. You can use our custom miRNA with confidence.
- We can provide synthesis services from microgram to hundreds gram.
- Turnaround time is short. For routine modifications, only 2-3 working days are needed for the synthesis and purification.
- The purity of clinical test grade is more than 99%, with high stability and no cross-contamination.
- DNA: The DNA dry powder is stable and can be stored at -20 C for 2 years. Dissolution of DNA can be done with sterile water or TE, and the dissolved DNA is best stored at -20 C. Repeated freeze-thaw should be avoided.
- RNA: Because the stability of RNA is much worse than that of DNA, it is recommended that the RNA be stored at -80 C in either dry powder or solution state, and the RNA in solution state should be avoided from repeated freezing and thawing. Modified oligonucleotides are recommended to be stored up to -20 C, and fluorescent modifications need to be kept away from light.
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals