Cat. No.: RNASEA-100 (for 100mg)
Cat. No.: RNASEA-1k (for 1000mg)
- CAS No.: 9001-99-4
- E.C.: 18.104.22.168
- Source: Recombinant. Produced and purified from yeast cells.
- Concentration: 10 mg/mL
- Activity: ≥ 350Kunitz units/mL
- Molecular weight: 14.3 kDa
- Form: Liquid: clear colorless buffered aqueous glycerol solution.
- Grade： Molecular biology level
- Purity: ≥ 90%; (SDS-PAGE)
- Endotoxin: None detected (Tachypleus Amebocyte Lysate)
- Foreign activity: Endonuclease and exonuclease, none detected. NICKase and DNase, none detected
- Optimal pH: 7.6 (activity range of 6-10)
- Optimal temperature: 60°C (activity range of 15-70°C)
- The removal of RNA from preparations of biological products, such as plasmid DNA or protein samples.
- RNA sequence analysis
- RNase protection assays
One unit is defined as the amount of RNase A causes an increase of absorbance by 1.0 unit at 260 nm when yeast RNA is hydrolyzed at 37°C and pH 5.0.
Minimum shelf life is one year at -20°C.
- Storage buffer: 10 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0), 50% glycerol.
- Dilution buffer: 10 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0).
Note: All product outward appearance, the size color take the material object as, the picture only supply the reference.
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals