Cat. No.: HST-500 (for 500U)
- Ideal for routine PCR applications
- Higher specificity and sensitivity
- Avoiding nonspecific amplification and enabling room temperature reaction setup
One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme that will incorporate 10 nmol of dNTP into acid insoluble material in 30 minutes at 74°C.
- HS-Taq DNA Polymerase Storage Buffer: 20mM Tris-HCl (pH8.0), 0.1 mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 100 mM KCl, Stabilizers, 50% glycerol.
- 5 × HS-Taq Buffer (with MgCl2): 200 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.4), 200 mM KCl, 100 mM (NH4)2SO4, 15 mM MgCl2, etc.
Store at -20°C for one year. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals
SBS Genetech is a long-term sponsor of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory