Cat. No.: PSNP-5k (for 5,000T)
Cat. No.: PSNP-50k (for 50,000T)
- High accuracy: the accuracy rate of positive control is more than 98%.
- Low cost: no need to synthesize many expensive dual-labeled probes.
- Optimized PCR system: the system has good stability and high amplification specificity.
- Anti-pollution PCR system: it can effectively eliminate the aerosol pollution caused by PCR products, without worrying about the interference of environmental pollution on the fluorescence signal of negative control. This can ensure the specificity and genotyping accuracy of amplification.
- Application: this kit can be used in molecular biology experiments such as molecular marker-assisted breeding, quantitative trait locus (QTL) mapping and genetic marker identification with large sample size.
If used frequently, 2 × PrimeSNP™ Genotyping Mix can be stored at 4°C for a short time (within 7 days) and away from light. For long term storage, please keep it at - 20°C and away from light.
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals