Cat. No.: SLE-500 (for 500T)
Cat. No.: SLE-2k (for 2,000T)
- The whole blood is directly used as a PCR template, without time-consuming and expensive DNA purification and pretreatment.
- The system has strong amplification ability and can sensitively detect genomic and exogenous DNA fragments in the blood.
- The 2× Scarlet™ Blood Direct PCR Mix (EDTA) provided by this kit has strong inhibitor tolerance.
- The sample is operated in a fully enclosed condition, preventing either sample contamination or false positive PCR results.
- The Scarlet™ Blood Direct PCR Kit (EDTA) is specially designed for direct PCR identification of EDTA anticoagulant whole blood.
- Amplified fragments should be less than 1 kb. If more than 1 kb, the amplification efficiency may decrease or the amplification may even fail.
- If PCR products are used for sequencing, we recommend purifying the PCR products first.
- PCR products may have mutation.
- The 3' end of the PCR product is randomly added with A tail.
If used frequently, 2 × Scarlet™ Blood Direct PCR Mix (EDTA) can be stored at 4°C for a short time (within 10 days). For long term storage, please keep it at - 20°C.
6 × DNA Loading Buffer can be stored at 4°C or - 20°C for a long time.
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals