Cat. No.: DVST
Used for sample collection, transportation and storage.
- 5 mL Sampling Tube（Contain of Preservation solution）
- Disposable Sampling Swab
Storage and Expiry Date
Transportation and storage at room temperature, valid for one year.
- One-stop, The kit contains swabs, preservation solution and preservation tubes needed for sample collection and transportation.
- Can be used for the collection, storage and transportation of various swabs, including pharyngeal swabs, and nasal swabs.
- The collected samples can be transported at room temperature within 4 days, otherwise must store and transport at -20°C.
- The collected samples can meet the requirements of various subsequent experiments.
- Virus should preserve in inactivated preservation solution, it will remain activity of virus and can be used for cell culture later; non-inactivated preservation solution can inactivate virus and is safe to use; non-inhibited virus preservation solution can be directly used for nucleic acid PCR detection without nucleic acid extraction.
- Before sampling, fill in the related information on the tube label.
- According to different sampling requirements, use sampling swabs to sample at corresponding parts or organs. The specific sampling method is as follows:
- Nasal swab: Gently insert the swab head into the nasal palate in the nasal passages, and after a while, slowly turn to exit.
- Pharyngeal swab: wipe the bilateral pharyngeal tonsils and posterior pharyngeal wall with a swab and exit.
- Quickly put the swab into this sampling tube.
- Break the sampling swab at the breakpoint, discard the handle end, and tighten the cap.
- Freshly collected specimens should be transported to the laboratory within 96 hours (4 days) at 4 ° C-25 ° C. Those that cannot be sent to the laboratory within 96 hours should be stored at -70 ° C or below. DNA Samples can also be stored at -20 ° C. After the specimens are sent to the laboratory, nucleic acid extraction should be performed as soon as possible. Those capable of nucleic acid extraction within 24 hours can be stored at 4 ° C, if not, they should be stored at -70 ° C or below, and DNA samples can also be stored at -20 ° C to save.
- Nucleic acid purification and testing: Purify nucleic acids with a self-contained, liquid sample nucleic acid purification kit and perform testing. Unused samples should be stored at -70 ° C or below. Our company provides virus DNA / RNA extraction kits. If using our nucleic acid extraction kit, 3mL of virus storage solution is sufficient for 5 nucleic acid extractions.
- Inactivated A – 1 Pharyngeal Swab Preservation solution (3 mL)
- Inactivated H – 1 Pharyngeal Swab 1 Nasal Swab Preservation solution (3 mL)
- Non-inactivated M – 1 Pharyngeal Swab 1 Nasal Swab Preservation solution (3 mL)
- Non-suppressed virus preservation solution 3 mL 1 Pharyngeal Swab
- Non-suppressed virus preservation solution 3 mL 1 Pharyngeal Swab 1 Nasal Swab