Cat. No.: PMAM
By using PremiumTM Master Assembly Mix, you can insert multiple DNA fragments into a single vector in a single procedure, completely free from cumbersome and complex experiments. We hope that this can give you more time to think about interesting applications of this technology, such as constructing fusion protein, deleting or replacing DNA fragments, adding UTR to cDNA, inserting restriction sites, and so on. Enjoy the fun of scientific research from now on!
- Seamless: No extra base sequence would be introduced in your final product.
- High Efficiency: Only a single reaction is needed to insert multiple fragments into any designated location of your vector, which offers substantial time savings for these types of projects.
- Extensive: DNA fragments as short as 20bp or as long as 10kb can be cloned with high efficiency.
- Fast: Based on the high efficiency of enzymatic reactions, a single fragment can be cloned in 15 minutes;
- High Success Rate: The average positive rate for single fragment cloning is nearly 100% and the average positive rate for four fragment cloning is about 55%-65%.
Only for research and not intended for treatment of humans or animals